- By registering a user account with RemedyLIVE you agree to subscribe to regular email publications we distribute with the option to unsubscribe. We will not share your email with others. All emails from us will be RemedyLIVE sponsored initiatives.
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other RemedyLIVE users.
- You may not use the RemedyLIVE service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (‘Content’) that you submit, post, and display on the RemedyLIVE service or mobile applications.
- RemedyLIVE is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of RemedyLIVE are at your own risk.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack RemedyLIVE or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with RemedyLIVE.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any RemedyLIVE members (‘Spam’).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of RemedyLIVE, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of RemedyLIVE. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- If at any time you choose to provide chat information or profile content that suggests you might do harm to yourself or another, RemedyLIVE reserves the right to intervene with local authorities in your area to provide safety to you and/or others.
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms and general conditions and to comply with these Terms of Service.
- You affirm that you are over the age of 13, as RemedyLIVE is not intended for children under 13. In short- by agreeing to these basic terms you acknowledge that your parents have given you permission to use RemedyLIVE and it’s products.
- RemedyLIVE is not a professional counseling organization. SoulMedics are not licensed therapists or counselors. Our desire is to chat, and through listening, earn the right to share the gospel of love to the world.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your RemedyLIVE account. While RemedyLIVE prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that RemedyLIVE cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, you may be exposed to concepts, content, or material that offends you. Use the RemedyLIVE service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the RemedyLIVE service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide to the RemedyLIVE service.
Some of our content is made available through iTunes. Please read the Terms and Conditions before using that software.
If you have questions or suggestions you can contact us at [email protected]